This was hilarious. I remember when it first came out I kept watching it over and over. One of the best thing about the Stars Dance tour. Keaton was so into it hahahaha.
This song has been stuck in my head for sooo long.
"I just want to know you better, know you better, know you better now"
- well we’re closer to like england and stuff so if necessary we can just swim to europe
- that’s where the american capital is you dicks have some patriotism
- our foliage is more plentiful because its almost always raining because of like tropical storms and stuff
- we have more states over here
*MERCH CONTEST EXTRAVAGANZA!*
(Cos I couldn’t think of a better title :P)
UnofficialEdSheeran is going to give away one item from Ed Sheeran’s Handmade Jewelry Store. Any item that you want! Really, anything you want as long as it is just one. We could even get in touch with Ed’s mom to customize it if you need to. Of course you have to be ok with providing me with a mailing address so I can get it over to you.
Here are some ground rules:
- In order to enter the contest you have to either like or reblog this post (as many times as you care to do it).
- Of course you have to be following UnofficialEdSheeran to qualify as a winner (:
- This winner will be contacted via ask box, so have it open!
- If the selected fan fails to respond within 3 days, another winner will be chosen.
- You MUST submit a photo of your prize when you receive it so our followers know that we weren’t shady jerks :P
- Imogen’s official store ships worldwide, so it doesn’t matter where on God’s Green Earth you are. You can still enter!
The deadline is May 20th, 2013.
But wait, there’s more!
On the blog UsaSheeran a contest for Ed Sheeran’s official merch will be going on at the same time :D
Click HERE to find out more!
But there’s even MORE THAN THAT!
Yes, more! (We are still riding the March Madness what can you do?)
Four other accounts will be posting a secret phrase throughout the next 30 days, and the first fan to answer with the correct secret reply will get to choose either a lanyard, a rubber bracelet or Ed Sheeran shoelaces.
The secret phrase is: “I solemnly swear that I am up to no good”.
When one of the accounts posts this, the first person to reply automatically wins. The secret answer is: “Mischief managed”.
These are the four accounts to watch for:
- EdsPawUS (on Tumblr)
- LittleBitOfBass (on Tumblr)
- @UsaSheeran (on Twitter)
- @LittleBirdsUSA (on Twitter)
Please watch this space for the announcement of yet another ‘secret phrase’ account that will be participating.
Get reblogging and liking! Good luck :D